Arniston & Cape Agulhas Tour
Email us on email@example.com or select the “Enquire Now” button to obtain rates: Enquire Now
Arniston & Cape Agulhas Tour
2 Days ; 1 Night
Starting and ending the tour in Cape Town, this scenic journey along the Overberg region offers you the chance to enjoy the magnificence of Mother Nature in all its glory. Enjoy the majestic mountain ranges, rolling hills and a kaleidoscope of green, gold and brown. This tour offers you the chance to visit the beautiful Cape Agulhas, the official meeting place of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean, along with the sleepy fishing village of Arniston offering you the chance to gaze upon its tranquil sea waters. If you’re looking to experience the beauty of the Western Cape, then this is the ideal tour, with the additional option of whale watching during season. Here is what you can expect:
Day 1 : CAPE TOWN TO ARNISTON & CAPE AGULHAS
- We begin with a scenic trip along Sir Lowry’s pass, providing you with beautiful views.
- We continue on the road, making our way through the heart of Apple Country – Elgin and Grabouw. Our trip does not stop there, but we make our way along the Houhoek Pass.
- We finally arrive in Cape Agulhas, the official meeting place of the Atlantic and Indian Ocean, where we head to the Agulhas National Park. This national park offers you the chance to enjoy the beauty of more than 8500 species of flowering plants, along with the breeding sites of rare birds such as the African Black Oystercatcher.
- Once we’ve enjoyed the natural beauty that this national park has to offer, we make our way to the country’s second oldest lighthouse. Built in 1848, this lighthouse provides panoramic views of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean where ships pass and Southern Right back whales play.
- We head back on the road and make our way to the sleepy town of Arniston, where we enjoy the tranquillity and beauty that this fishing village has to offer.
- Overnight venue: Guest house in Cape Agulhas, or hotel in Arniston.
Day 2 : ARNISTON, HERMANUS & CLARENCE DRIVE
- A relaxing time along Arniston Beach, or exploring the limestone caves only accessed at low tide, can be enjoyed.
- We’re on the road again, this time making our way along the Whale Coast. Between the months of July and November, you have the chance to spot a few whales.
- We make our way to the top seaside destinations in the Western Cape – Hermanus. Here you will have the following options to enjoy:
- Considered the whale capital of the world, Hermanus provides the best land-based whale watching spots in the world. Therefore, enjoy stunning views of the Southern Right back whale.
- Wine Tasting at Walker Bay
- As we return to Cape Town, enjoy spectacular views of the coast via Clarence Drive, considered one of the top 10 scenic drives in the world.
You have the additional option to personalise your tour, enhancing the experience that you will undoubtedly enjoy with our Arniston and Cape Agulhas tour:
- Enjoy a little bit of history as we make our way to Shipwreck Museum in Bredasdorp. Filled with artefacts that still remain from the many ships that have sunk along the treacherous coast of Agulhas.
Why tour with us?
- Complete flexibility with itineraries, routes, timeframes, start and end destinations to suit your pace and unique requirements on our private tours
- Superb Tour Guides ensuring unforgettable travel experiences, insights and interesting conversations
- Comfortable Air-conditioned Tour Vehicles
- 24x7x365 Travel Support to guests booked on our tours and safaris
- Excellent service and Value
« Cape Winelands Overnight Tour
West Coast Flowers Day Tour