Cape Town malaria-free Wildlife encounter
Email us on email@example.com or select the “Enquire Now” button to obtain rates: Enquire Now
Cape Town malaria-free Wildlife Encounter
Full Day Tour
Experience African wildlife up close and personal at a game reserve sanctuary close to Cape Town in this Cape Town Wildlige & Safari tour where game viewing is guaranteed.
- Travelling over Du Toit’s Kloof Pass, we arive in the Breede River Valley with its seemingly endless vineyards and fruit orchards. This is one of the most dramatic passes in South Africa • with cliffs rising up to 2000 meters.
- The lush and beautiful Hex River Valley, originally discovered by Bushmen hunters coming from the barren Karoo when trying to reach the rich hunting grounds of the Boland, today produces 65% of South Africa’s export grapes even though being only 22 kilometres long and 4 kilometres wide
- Arrive on a private game reserve. A 2 – 3 hour game drive with an experienced ranger in an open 4 x 4 vehicle within the wildlife camps. We also visit renowned San Bushmen paintings. What can you expect? You’ll view 4 of the Big 5 animals (Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo) as well as giraffes, zebra and a variety of antelope. The size of the game reserve and responsible conservation allows only a small number of large animals. The size also ensures that game viewing is practically guaranteed. The predators (Lion and Cheetah) are kept separately and fed.
- Lunch at the game lodge restaurant
Why do a Cape Town Safari and Wildlife Day Tour with us?
- Complete flexibility with itineraries, routes, timeframes, start and end destinations to suit your pace and unique requirements on our private tours
- Superb Tour Guides ensuring unforgettable travel experiences, insights and interesting conversations
- Comfortable Air-conditioned Tour Vehicles
- 24x7x365 Travel Support to guests booked on our tours and safaris
- Excellent service and Value
« West Coast Flowers Day Tour
5 Mountain Passes Day Tour