Email us on email@example.com or select the “Enquire Now” button to obtain rates: Enquire Now
Cape Winelands Day Tour (Stellenbosch & Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands)
Full Day Tour
Our Cape Winelands Day Tour takes you on a fabulous sensory experience on the Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl Wine Routes. These famous Cape Town Wineland areas includes majestic mountains, panoramic views, lush and fertile valleys and vineyards as far as the eye can see, magnificent wine estates, historical Cape-Dutch homesteads and towering oaks. Add to this the sampling of award winning wines and superb cuisine – this tour of the Cape Winelands offers a unique and diverse flavor experience.Experience interesting conversations and stories, enjoy a feast of culinary delights, savour the flavours of the wines and discover the abundant scenic beauty of the Cape’s three most celebrated Wine Routes:
- We travel along the Cape Winelands’ Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl Wine Routes which have become legendary for both the excellent wine they produce as well as the scenic feast of valleys and vineyards surrounded by majestic mountains
- The Cape Winelands offer a vast selection of diverse wine estates ; whether you are interested in red wine, white wine, cheese tasting, chocolate & wine tasting,, magnificent homesteads, contemporary wineries, exquisite gardens – our guides will recommend the best wine estates to visit that matches your personal interests
- Wine Tasting at a minimum of three leading wine estates
- We have carefully selected a wide range of possible lunch venues to tempt and tantalise your tastebuds. Leading chefs create everything from world-class cuisine to light meals to gourmet picnics to mouth-watering lamb on the spit in restaurants chosen for their exceptional food and scenic delight.
- Stellenbosch, known world-wide for its quality wines and the spectacular beauty of the surroundings, is home to one of the most prestigious Wine Regions in the world. Founded in 1679, Stellenbosh is the oldest town in South Africa next to Cape Town and boasts beautiful historical buildings, Cape Dutch Architecture and a magnificent university campus
- Savour the hospitality and ambience of picturesque Franschhoek, Gourmet Capital of South Africa, which lies nestled in a valley surrounded by spectacular mountains. Franschhoek is a quaint little village rich in history and influenced by the Huguenots who brought with them their age-old wine and food culture.
Why do the Cape Winelands Day Tour with us?
- Complete flexibility with itineraries, routes, timeframes, start and end destinations to suit your pace and unique requirements on our private tours
- Superb Tour Guides ensuring unforgettable travel experiences, insights and interesting conversations
- Comfortable Air-conditioned Tour Vehicles
- 24x7x365 Travel Support to guests booked on our tours and safaris
- Excellent service and Value
« Sun City Tour
Garden Route Tour & malaria-free Safari