West Coast Flowers Day Tour
Email us on email@example.com or select the “Enquire Now” button to obtain rates: Enquire Now
West Coast Flower Day Tour
Full Day Tour (Seasonal August & September)
Starting and ending the day tour in Cape Town, experience the beauty of the West Coast by enjoying a breath-taking tour of this natural wonderland. Springtime offers you the chance to view the beauty of the West Coast in all her glory, providing you with the opportunity to take in the magnificence that this natural wildflower garden has to offer. If you’re itching to explore more of this beautiful coast, this tour also includes an optional visit to Langebaan and a scrumptious picnic lunch.
- As we head north of Cape Town, our first stop is the stunning Bloubergstrand. Here, we’ll enjoy the postcard views that Table Mountain has to offer, along with endless sandy beaches. Gaze up at the colourful kite surfers, a permanent fixture along the shores of these beaches.
- Once we’ve enjoyed all that Bloubergstrand has to offer, we will make our way north, towards the vast and beautiful West Coat.
- If nature is something that you are looking to get reacquainted with, then the West Coast National Park is the ideal spot. The second stop on our tour, this spectacular park allows you to enjoy a leisurely trip to the Postberg. This ecologically sensitive area is specially opened to the public during the flower season, with most of our time being dedicated to experiencing the beauty that this area has to offer.
- As we head back to the bustling city of Cape Town, we will stop at the Tienie Versfeld Flower Reserve, where we will enjoy the beauty that this natural wonderland has been transformed into.
- If there is time to spare, we’ll have the opportunity to visit the seaside village of Yzerfontein, a popular holiday destination for many.
Some of the additional options to personalize your tour and enhance your Cape Point and Peninsula tour experience:
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch in Langebaan
- Gourmet picnic basket which can be enjoyed in the Postberg Nature Reserve.
Why tour with us?
- Complete flexibility with itineraries, routes, timeframes, start and end destinations to suit your pace and unique requirements on our private tours
- Superb Tour Guides ensuring unforgettable travel experiences, insights and interesting conversations
- Comfortable Air-conditioned Tour Vehicles
- 24x7x365 Travel Support to guests booked on our tours and safaris
- Excellent service and Value
« Arniston & Cape Agulhas Tour
Cape Town malaria-free Wildlife encounter